It is the age of tough competition and to sustain your business and achieve the optimum level of profit is really difficult. Brochures are an integral part of your business. A brochure keeps the sales pitch going long after your prospect has left the store. It is often used to bridge the gap between sales strategy and its main purpose of advertising. Advertising agency brochures not only help you to achieve your target audience but also win them.
At a minimum, great advertising brochure design should tick the following boxes:
- Compelling quality photography that shows your product or service in the best possible light.
- Sales copy that engages the prospect and clearly presents the features and benefits of your product or service along with an appropriate call-to-action.
- A balanced layout that organises text and images in a clear and interesting format.
- Great printing including correct choice of paper stock, ink coverage, over-glossing, folding and trimming.
At Sprak design, we create unique brochures for your marketing needs. We have an efficient team of creative graphic designers, who make sure that the brochures are made with utmost perfection and creativity.
The perfect blend of unique concept and good design can change the very look of a brochure. A carefully crafted brochure tells your client about your products and services. It also boosts your company’s overall impression in their minds.
Brochure Design For Advertising Agency
Let’s take a look at a few good reasons why companies should include brochure design for advertising agency in their marketing arsenal:
- Brochures help to gain attention of potential customers, especially in the case of small and emerging businesses that are on a tight budget.
- They are pocket-friendly and effective at the same time as compared to product advertisements on magazines and newspapers, given the fact that prime space on print media is costly. On the other hand,brochures focus entirely on the business and its offerings, thereby garnering maximum attention of all potential customers.
- Brochures are quite versatile as they can be used for promoting almost every type of product and service. They are found in different venues, right from reception desks of offices to promotional events.
- Brochures are just another way to interact with customers and generate leads for the sales teams.
- Brochure printing is very cost-effective, given the discounts that are usually offered with bulk printing.
- A printed brochure is easy to access and read when compared to content from an e-mail or a website.
- Brochures are still popular with people as they can display beautiful images and a vast amount of information.
- They are always visible as they are physically there instead of being on an advert which flashes by.
Your brochure is your own and stands apart from other competitor ads or marketing efforts.You can fill the brochure with unique information and images you may not be able to put on a digital marketing ad. You can put the colour scheme of your brand as a theme and use your brand logo repeatedly in the brochure; all to catch public attention. Thus it helps in consistent branding.
- Bi-Fold Brochure Design: Most economical, viral marketing tool to promote your business.
- Tri-Fold Brochure Design: Triple the appreciation from your customer
- Flyer Design: Helps your organization to be in the “Limelight” and reach out to your target audience by advertising your products/services.
- Catalog Design: Draw attention of your clients and gain popularity with a “Catchy” catalog.
- Pamphlet Design: A pamphlet can do wonders to enhance your company’s “Image”.
- Leaflet Design: Distribute information among a greater circle of customers.
There are many benefits of using brochures for marketing purposes and so care must be taken for the quality of design, content, images, the paper and the ink used for brochure printing, which combined determines its effectiveness.
We will create a unique brochure and if you want the content, we can take care of that too.
We maintain high-quality design standards and our copywriting talent is top-notch.
We deliver our design concepts within a week of your project approval.