If you are reading this page, you definitely want to become a contributor on our platform. And guess what? We would love to get articles from you!
But first, let us introduce ourselves.
Sprak Design is a premier design and developer community. We take pride in offering high-quality articles on trending and cutting-edge design and development topics. But we would not have reached such high levels without you.
It is our community of loyal readers that makes Sprak Design so awesome. We aim to offer new web designers and developers a wide pool of knowledge including tricks, tips, processes, and knowledge about new design trends and technologies. And nothing makes us happier than seeing our great readers following and reading our posts regularly.
Therefore, we are always looking for proficient writers like you to join our team. If you think you have that knack for writing and you all have those skills needed to write rich content on Sprak Design then let us know. We welcome experienced and skilled designers and developers who can successfully contribute to us. Our contributors don’t have to be experts in these fields all they need to be great writers.
Why Write for Us?
If you want your voice and ideas to reach in front of the global audience, write for us. Our readers are knowledge thirsty individuals who are searching for high-quality and knowledgeable resources, which can solve their problem or query. By contributing to us, you are supporting us to help our community grow. At the same time, you are moving forward on the path of developing and building a strong reputation online.
In addition to this, writing for us will
- Provide backlinks to your site, projects, and blogs. We will always display a brief snippet of you and your skills at the end of your article(s).
- Gain global exposure! We receive huge traffic every month. Take this opportunity to let thousands of people see your article, knowledge, and writing skills.
- Gain higher rankings in the search engines as soon as your article is seen.
What are we looking for?
We are ideally looking for tutorials, articles, and guides on topics related to design and development.
Some of the popular categories you can consider writing are
- Web Design
- App Design
- Brochure, Card , Logo, Catalog, Poster and Booklet Design
- User Experience Design and Development
- Interior Design
- Latest Web Design Trends
- Menu Design
- Brand Creation and Management
- Marketing Tips
- Interviews with Expert Designers and Developers, and others
Guest Post Submission Guidelines
We welcome well-researched posts that contain actionable content and are relatable. We love the conversational and engaging tone.
Guidelines that are must meet are
- Your post must be a minimum of 900 words. If it’s more, it’s great!
- We value the content provided by you. But our editors hold the right to make relevant edits in the content submitted by you. The edits are made based to boost readability as well as to remove all kinds of errors from the post.
- We will provide you a do-follow link for every article submitted by you.
- The images / videos will be provided by you.
- A content approved must be shared on different social networking platforms.
The other mandatory blog submission guidelines are
- You must write articles for targeted audiences.
- The articles must be free from ‘spam’ and must not be written for self-promotion.
- Your post must include snappy, catchy headings, and if possible, include a keyword.
- Don’t share content, which has been previously published elsewhere, neither on your own website.
- Avoid keyword stuffing. We would prefer articles where keyword usage flows naturally.
How to Get Started
You don’t have to go through any lengthy process. Just write a post based on the above-mentioned guidelines. Structure it well and send us in an email with the necessary details at
[email protected] If your article gets approved, we will revert back to you. If there is no response within days, it means rejection.