Sprak Design is an expert graphic design company offering services which can help the companies in establishing their brand identity successfully. Whether it about designing a college brochure or an engineering brochure, we have provided our graphic design services in almost all the sectors.
Many students have an aim to study in this field and establish their career as a successful engineer. Due to financial problems, not all students can accomplish education in this field and achieve their dream career. Sprak Design provides financial aid in the form of this scholarship program for engineering excellence for USA and Canada.
Course Objectives :
Engineering (including Agricultural Engineering, Architectural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mining Engineering, and Electrical Engineering)
Whether it is about preparing a plan for an architectural building or maintaining machinery, engineers play an important role in introducing innovative solutions and getting jobs done smoothly. In this fast changing technological era, we need engineers who can convert ideas into reality.
How to Apply ?
To apply write thesis on the given topic and include all requested documents and sent it to firstname.lastname@example.org Application submission process is open now.
The Sprak Design Students Scholarship Review Committee will review all the received applications and schedule a face-to-face interview with the finalists. Winners to the scholarship program will be announced through our website in 31st May 2019.
Applications Should Include:
- Contact information
- Thesis on “A Study of the Effects of Operational Time Variability in Assembly Lines with Linear Walking Workers”
- Current resume
- Two letters of reference. Reference letters provided should include details about the applicant’s character, career and/or volunteer accomplishments, work ethics, values and need for the scholarship. Letters should be written by either work colleagues or coaches, professors, etc. but should not come from family members. The letters can be submitted separately or with your application. They can be sent via mail to: email@example.com
- This is to inform all Scholarship Programme’s Participant that please do not message or call on Whatsapp number mentioned on our website. Because we have a separate team for the Scholarship programme who takes care of your queries. For any queries related to scholarship drop a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note that contacting on call or other emails apart from email@example.com can leave a negative impact on your application.
Eligibility Criteria For The Program:
- Students enrolled (or enrolling) as full time student of accredited college/university within the U.S./ Canada, for completion of undergraduate degree in Engineering (including Agricultural Engineering, Architectural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mining Engineering, and Electrical Engineering) or equivalent field.
- High school senior entering college, current college students, or graduate school.
- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.9 scale.
- Should be permanent resident of the United States of America or Canada.
- There should be no gap between Bachelors and Masters Degree.
- Be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program.
- Have graduated from high school or secondary school or equivalent.
- Have successfully completed at least one term of college or university courses following graduation from high school prior to applying.
- Should not be dropout.
- Should be a regular students.
Terms And Condition :-
- Only citizens of USA or Canada are eligible to apply.
- All applicants agree to allow Sprak Design to verify specific information (name, student ID number, institution, course of study).
- Scholarship recipients will be chosen by a panel of experts from Sprak Design.
- The scholarship is in the form of a one-time award of $1000.
- Recipients agree to have their photo and award details published on the website of Sprak Design.
- Sprak Design reserves the right to change the rules and regulations for the scholarship program at any time with the exception of the dollar amount of the award and prior to the actual awarding to a recipient.
- Submission deadline is 15 May 2019. Late submissions cannot be accepted. Results will be declared on 31st May 2019 to individuals who have won the scholarship, on our company’s website.
- We are not sharing or sell students data or work to any third party company or person.
A. Can the scholarship deadline be extended?
We know Engineering students are busy with school, extra-curricular activities and filling out art scholarships. But our application deadline is fixed and we cannot extend it.
B. Are people living outside of the United States, eligible for this scholarship program?
Currently we offer our college scholarship program to only USA And Canada students who is interested in a scholarship fund or award.
C. Should i have to qualify for a certain GPA for the scholarship program?
You must have a minimum 3.9 cumulative GPA criteria to enter our scholarship.
D. What level of schooling do I need to participate?
The Engineering Scholarship is open to students who can be at any level of schooling. Including but limited to university students, four-year college students,Engineering (including Agricultural Engineering, Architectural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mining Engineering, and Electrical Engineering) or equivalent field. Students, first-year students, undergraduate students, bachelor’s degree students, post-secondary education students, and those focused on getting an online master’s degree.
E. Is this a financial aid program?
Our Engineering Scholarships are not part of a federal financial aid program. They are part of a private program to help Engineering paid for in full by Sprak Design. This is not a memorial scholarship or an endowed scholarship. For more information about our degree program, feel free to email us today.
F. If you don’t win the Gaming scholarship, what is next?
There is nothing we can do about, if you fail to win the scholarship, we suggest you to re-apply next year.
- Scholarship Program For Interior Design Excellence For USA – Canada
- Scholarship Program For Visual Art Excellence For USA – Canada
- Scholarship Program for Graphic & Web Design Excellence For India
- Scholarship Program For Marketing Excellence For USA – Canada
- Scholarship Program For Mobile App UI Prototype Development For USA – Canada
- Scholarship Program For Gaming Excellence For USA – Canada
- Scholarship Program for Graphic & Web Design Excellence For USA – Canada
- Scholarship Program For Medical Excellence For USA – Canada
- Scholarship Program For Real Estate Excellence For USA – Canada