Marketing is all about engaging the customers with your brand and products to maximize sales and profit. The primary goal of any business is to achieve sales goals and marketing helps in that by impressing the customers through diversified strategies. None of the companies can survive without a robust marketing strategy which starts from advertising on different platforms to after-sales services.
Some Examples Of Marketing Efforts Can Be –
- Creating a marketing brochure design which can be real estate marketing brochure or law firm marketing brochure (depending on the type of business)
- Creating a video having how to do instructions for a specific product
- Writing a blog relating to a particular service provided by a company
There are many such examples which increase awareness among the customers and boost sales of the company. These marketing tasks are done by professionals who have acquired training and developed skills after that.
The demand for marketing professionals is increasing, and that is why many students are looking forward to obtaining training so that they can help companies achieve their goals and also have a successful career for themselves. If you are one of them, then you have landed to the right place, as we have launched an excellent scholarship program for marketing excellence especially for students enrolled or planning to enroll for training in marketing.
The Following Will Be The Subject Categories Of The Program:
- Marketing Brochure Design
- Real Estate Marketing Brochure
- Law Firm Marketing Brochure
Selection Criteria for Marketing Scholarship And Sample Tips
The Winner Will Be Selected Based On Either Of The Two Given Criteria:
1. Create Content For Content Marketing
Let your creativity speak out. Create content on a topic given by us.
- The article should be between 1000 to 2000 words
- The article should be unique and written in your own words
- The content should not be plagiarized
- Language, spellings and grammar should be upto the mark
2. Make a Video For Product Advertising
Here are a few tips to keep in mind when creating an online video ad for your product.
- Solve a Problem – Is your product solving? How are you doing so? A good quality video ad will first show a problem, and then show viewers how it will be solved by the brand.
- Use a Script – It’s essential to have a well put together plan before creating content in any format, especially when it comes to video.Create a script for your video ad that includes the important components mentioned above.
- Choose a Platform – Once you have produced and edited your video ad, it’s important to upload the content to a quality platform. In today’s scenario, YouTube, Vimeo and Facebook are the most popular and reliable choices for uploading video content. All the three options can be used to increase the reach of your video.
- Get Creative – Choose a unique format or style that allows your product to promote itself while appealing to your target market.
To know the topic of the essay or the video, email us at email@example.com
This is to inform all Scholarship Programme’s Participant that please do not message or call on Whatsapp number mentioned on our website. Because we have a separate team for the Scholarship programme who takes care of your queries. For any queries related to scholarship drop a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note that contacting on call or other emails apart from email@example.com can leave a negative impact on your application.
Eligibility Criteria For The Program:
- Students enrolled (or enrolling) as full time student of accredited college/university within the U.S./ Canada, for completion of undergraduate degree in Marketing, Journalism, or equivalent field.
- High school senior entering college, current college students, or graduate school.
- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.9 scale
- Should be permanent resident of the United States of America or Canada
- There should be no gap between Bachelors and Masters Degree
- Be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program.
- Have graduated from high school or secondary school or equivalent.
- Have successfully completed at least one term of college or university courses following graduation from high school prior to applying.
- Should not be dropout.
- Should be a regular students.
Terms And Condition:
- Only citizens of USA or Canada are eligible to apply.
- All applicants agree to allow Sprak Design to verify specific information (name, student ID number, institution, course of study).
- Scholarship recipients will be chosen by a panel of experts from Sprak Design
- The scholarship is in the form of a one-time award of $1000.
- Recipients agree to have their photo and award details published on the website of Sprak Design.
- Sprak Design reserves the right to change the rules and regulations for the scholarship program at any time with the exception of the dollar amount of the award and prior to the actual awarding to a recipient.
- Submission deadline is 15 May 2019. Late submissions cannot be accepted. Results will be declared on 31st May 2019 to individuals who have won the scholarship, on our company’s website.
- We are not sharing or sell students data or work to any third party company or person.
A. Can the scholarship deadline be extended?
We know marketing students are busy with school, extra-curricular activities and filling out art scholarships. But our application deadline is fixed and we cannot extend it.
B. Are people living outside of the United States, eligible for this Marketing scholarship program?
Currently we offer our college scholarship program to only USA And Canada students who is interested in a scholarship fund or award.
C. Should i have to qualify for a certain GPA for the scholarship program?
You must have a minimum 3.9 cumulative GPA criteria to enter our scholarship.
D. What level of schooling do I need to participate?
The Marketing scholarship is open to students who can be at any level of schooling. Including but limited to university students, four-year college students, Marketing, Journalism, or equivalent field. Students, first-year students, undergraduate students, bachelor’s degree students, post-secondary education students, and those focused on getting an online master’s degree. This is not an art history scholarship.
E. Is this a financial aid program?
Our Marketing scholarships are not part of a federal financial aid program. They are part of a private program to help Marketing paid for in full by Sprak Design. This is not a memorial scholarship or an endowed scholarship. For more information about our degree program, feel free to email us today.
F. If you don’t win the Marketing scholarship, what is next?
There is nothing we can do about, if you fail to win the scholarship, we suggest you to re-apply next year.
- Scholarship Program For Interior Design Excellence For USA – Canada
- Scholarship Program For Graphic & Web Design Excellence For USA – Canada
- Scholarship Program For Graphic & Web Design Excellence For India
- Scholarship Program For Visual Art Excellence For USA – Canada
- Scholarship Program For Mobile App UI Prototype Development For USA – Canada
- Scholarship Program For Gaming Excellence For USA – Canada
- Scholarship Program For Medical Excellence For USA – Canada
- Scholarship Program For Real Estate Excellence For USA – Canada
- Scholarship Program For Engineering Excellence For USA – Canada