Scholarship Program For Real Estate Excellence
For Australia, USA – Canada
Sprak Design is a graphic design company pioneered in providing services to real estate companies. We have gained expertise in designing real estate brochure and thus have gained a lot of knowledge relevant to this field.
Many students desire to pursue their career in the real estate sector but are not able to because of financial problems. Sprak Design has come up with a scholarship program to aid such students financially and help them to pursue their career in real estate seamlessly.
Study in real estate industry which is include landscaping, engineering, real estate, appraisal, legal, accounting, development, insurance, etc.
Real estate is not all about buying or selling the property. It also includes managing the property, business consulting, and fulfilling all the legal aspects relating to it. The real estate professionals help us in taking right decisions concerning buying, selling, renting, or mortgaging the property. They also look after all the legal paperwork and make our life easy.
How to Apply
To apply write thesis on the given topic and include all requested documents and sent it to [email protected] Application submission process is open now.
The Sprak Design Students Scholarship Review Committee will review all the received applications and schedule a face-to-face interview with the finalists. Winners to the scholarship program will be announced through our website in 31st May of Every Year.
Applications Should Include
- Contact information
- Thesis on “What are the agency risks involved in outsourcing different corporate real estate management functions? A study.”
- Current resume
- Two letters of reference. Reference letters provided should include details about the applicant’s character, career and/or volunteer accomplishments, work ethics, values and need for the scholarship. Letters should be written by either work colleagues or coaches, professors, etc. but should not come from family members. The letters can be submitted separately or with your application. They can be sent via mail to: [email protected]
This is to inform all Scholarship Programme’s Participant that please do not message or call on Whatsapp number mentioned on our website. Because we have a separate team for the Scholarship programme who takes care of your queries. For any queries related to scholarship drop a note at [email protected]
Please Note that contacting on call or other emails apart from [email protected] can leave a negative impact on your application.
Eligibility Criteria For The Program
- Students enrolled (or enrolling) as full time student of accredited college/university within the U.S./ Canada, and Australia for completion of undergraduate degree in Areas of study in real estate industry which is include landscaping, engineering, real estate, appraisal, legal, accounting, development, insurance or equivalent field.
- High school senior entering college, current college students, or graduate school.
- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.9 scale.
- Should be permanent resident of the United States of America ,Canada and Australia.
- There should be no gap between Bachelors and Masters Degree ?
- Be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program.
- Have graduated from high school or secondary school or equivalent.
- Have successfully completed at least one term of college or university courses following graduation from high school prior to applying.
- Should not be dropout.
- Should be a regular students.
Terms And Condition
We know Engineering students are busy with school, extra-curricular activities and filling out art scholarships. But our application deadline is fixed and we cannot extend it.
Currently we offer our college scholarship program to only USA , Canada and Australia students who is interested in a scholarship fund or award.
You must have a minimum 3.9 cumulative GPA criteria to enter our scholarship.
The Real Estate Scholarship is open to students who can be at any level of schooling. Including but limited to university students, four-year college students, completion of undergraduate degree in Areas of study in real estate industry which is include landscaping, engineering, real estate, appraisal, legal, accounting, development, insurance or equivalent field.or equivalent field. Students, first-year students, undergraduate students, bachelor’s degree students, post-secondary education students, and those focused on getting an online master’s degree.
Our Real Estate Scholarships are not part of a federal financial aid program. They are part of a private program to help paid for in full by Sprak Design. This is not a memorial scholarship or an endowed scholarship. For more information about our degree program, feel free to email us today.
There is nothing we can do about, if you fail to win the scholarship, we suggest you to re-apply next year.
We Also Offering
- Scholarship Program For Interior Design Excellence For USA , Canada and Australia
- Scholarship Program For Visual Art Excellence For USA,Canada and Australia
- Scholarship Program for Graphic & Web Design Excellence For India
- Scholarship Program For Marketing Excellence For USA , Canada and Australia
- Scholarship Program For Mobile App UI Prototype Development For USA , Canada and Australia
- Scholarship Program For Gaming Excellence For USA , Canada and Australia
- Scholarship Program for Graphic & Web Design Excellence For USA , Canada and Australia
- Scholarship Program For Medical Excellence For USA , Canada and Australia
- Scholarship Program For Engineering Excellence For USA , Canada and Australia