Designing a travel agency brochure is no joke. Clients always prefer something unique over generic.So churning out travel brochures that look identical and try to do the same things is not productive.
A travel brochure’s design and imagery should be such that it should reflect the destination it sells and the people it is trying to market to. When a client gets the brochure in his hand – the sights, sounds and smells should emanate from the page in such a way that it leaves the client spellbound and thinking this is the next holiday destination for them.
That is what Sprak design does. We try to create travel company brochures that are unique yet creative and informative to the end customers.
Travel Agency Brochure Sample
A travel brochure is a combination of many things. While designing a travel agency brochure sample, we keep the following things in mind:
- Find out the dream destinations of your potential clients.
- Create a story around these exotic locales.
- Identify and showcase the detailed list of amenities.
- Write about the famous restaurants, places to visit, hotels and shopping zones present in the destinations.
- Compare and highlight pricing of your travel packages. Indicate the option of customised packages depending on the clientele.
Main parts of a travel brochure :
Any travel brochure is incomplete without the following ingredients. The motto of Sprak Design is to give importance to each of these things while making your brochure :
Topic – We showcase only a single vacation spot or package in your brochure, which allows us to fill the brochure with more information, as opposed to trying to cram several travel locations into the brochure and being unable to do justice to each subject. So we choose the most popular and appealing locations for brochure printing that actually increases sales.
Design – Clear, stylish, enticing – your brochure needs to be all of this and more through some clever, accomplished design. We design your brochure in such a way that it gives you the confidence that your next sale could be just around the corner even when you’re not around to guide and advise your customers.
Photographs – Photographs are the main selling points of the vacation spot. So we choose the most attractive pictures to print in your travel brochure. For example, if the subject of the brochure is a resort, we include photos of the multi-level swimming pool, the 18-hole golf course, the private jacuzzi in the honeymoon suites and so on.
Compelling copy – We include guest reviews for validity and also list the tourist attractions, amenities, and a map showing the location in comparison to other events. This will provide clients with a traveling tool to take along on their vacation. We even provide events that occur in the area during the different seasons.
Despite imagery being hugely powerful, you will expect your customers to do more than just look at the photos ,so the copy needs to compelling as well.Our cost-effective copywriting service never fails to impress and is always bang on when it comes to convincing customers into a purchase. If your copy is already in place then we also offer a high quality proofreading service for that final check before it goes to printing.
The Sprak Design Advantage :
Our experience in travel and leisure brochure design for travel agency is unparalleled. Whatever your need is, we can work together in order to help you create a travel brochure that does justice to you as a company and the holidays that you sell.
We will establish you as the most reliable host in front of your customers and they in turn will be confident of enjoying a great holiday worth their money.
The main advantages of travel agency brochure template service from us :
- Design concepts ready in less than 3 business days.
- Same-day rush service available.
- Our team contains multi-disciplinary staff of graphic designers, marketing experts, illustrators, copywriters working on your brochure
- We target 100% client satisfaction by providing unlimited revisions. You can request as many revisions as you like till you are satisfied with the final design.
- We have been serving thousands of clients all around the world.
- Affordable and high-quality end products.
- We offer 100% custom design, no templates. Custom designs include embossing, die cuts, and unique folds.
- We can also create emailable or downloadable PDF brochures. Our internet-based design process is faster, more reliable and cost-effective than a traditional brochure design agency.
All you have to do now is give your brochure to people; let it do justice to all the holidays it contains through its design, imagery and copy, and wait for the enquiries to flood in.