Scholarship Program For Interior Design
Excellence For Australia, USA – Canada
The main job of an interior designer is to make optimal utilisation of available space. Whether office interior design or rooms, the Interior designer has to make it both convenient for human use and aesthetically pleasing. That includes many things – from floor plans and choices for furnishings. The designer should also have some knowledge of how best to integrate features like lighting and climate control while building. He is supposed to take care of the taste and budget of the client. Besides visualising and conceptualising the designs for new structures, designers also plan the interiors of existing structures that are undergoing renovation or extension. To that end, many architecture designer work with architects.
We at, Sprak Design, have a vision to help budding interior designers by freeing them from the financial burden of college fees.
As a interior designer, students can get employment into the following professions:
- Interior Designer Company
- Architecture Design Firm
- Restaurant Interior Design Firms
- Residential Interior Design Firms
- Exhibition Design Company
- In Furniture Design Services
- Office Interior Design Services
- Exhibition Designer
- Production Designer, Theatre/TV/Film
- Visual Merchandiser
Criteria For Scholarship
Interior designers who want to apply for the scholarship program, have to send us “Digital Application Package”. If our team finds it impressive enough, we will award the scholarship to those particular designers.
Application Package Must Include:
- Your typed essay (a minimum of 200 words) – Why I want to pursue a career in Interior Design.
- Your typed essay (a minimum of 200 words) – Research the design ideas of a mid-century modern architect or designer and discuss how such architect or designer incorporated modernist ideas in one of their projects (i.e. building, interior, architectural element). An interior design plan for a living room inspired by mid-century design, art and architecture to include:
1. A typed concept statement stating what modernist ideas inspired your design.
2. A floor plan of the room 1/4” to 1’ 0”scale.
3. An elevation of an architectural element such as a fireplace front, built-in furniture, window or door inspired by the architect/designer that you researched.
4. A color rendered perspective of the room in your choice of medium.
5. A color scheme presentation board for the room, showing actual fabric samples or color reproduction of wall, window, floor coverings and furniture with each sample numbered.
6. A typed chart accompanying the color scheme board that identifies the fabric type, paint or wall covering, flooring, and furniture and the usage of each sample by number.
Eligibility Criteria For The Program
- Enrolled in a degree-seeking undergraduate or graduate program and looking for design degree
- University is an accredited institution of higher learning
- This is not a design scholarship for fine arts, graphic design arts, visual arts, graphic communications, or any other graphic design program but it is for interior design.
- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.9 scale
- Should be permanent resident of the United States of America , Canada and Australia
- There should be no gap between Bachelors and Masters Degree
- Be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program.
- Have graduated from high school or secondary school or equivalent.
- Have successfully completed at least one term of college or university courses following graduation from high school prior to applying.
- Should not be dropout.
- Should be a regular students.
Interior Designer Scholarship Details
The amount per interior design scholarship is $5000 USD. This scholarship is available to anyone who is currently attending college or wants to attend college in future. We will be giving away one scholarship per year, every year until further notice. There is no purchase necessary to enter or win the scholarship. Our scholarship deadline is 15 May Of Every Year. There are no extensions to our application deadline. We will notify the winner the day after the deadline via email. If you have a friend or otherwise . who is a interior design student and looking for a interior design scholarship, please send them our way!
Process of Application
You need to send task which is given in the section “Criteria for scholarship” and following information to our email [email protected], to enter the interior design scholarship competition.
- First and Last Name
- Link to your Interior Design Portfolio
- Email Address
- Contact information
- Current resume
- Your story
- The reason why you think you should win
- What is your dream career?
- Two letters of reference. Reference letters provided should include details about the applicant’s character, career and/or volunteer accomplishments, work ethics, values and need for the scholarship. Letters should be written by either work colleagues or coaches, professors, etc. but should not come from family members. The letters can be submitted separately or with your application.
That’s all we require from your end; our final goal is to see every interior designer prosper.
This is to inform all Scholarship Programme’s Participant that please do not message or call on Whatsapp number mentioned on our website. Because we have a separate team for the Scholarship programme who takes care of your queries. For any queries related to scholarship drop a note at [email protected]
Please Note: Contacting on call or other emails apart from “Email ID” can leave negative impact on your application.
We know Interior design students are busy with school, extra-curricular activities and filling out art scholarships. But our application deadline is fixed and we cannot extend it.
Currently we offer our college scholarship program to only USA , Canada and Australia students who is interested in a scholarship fund or award.
You must have a minimum 3.9 cumulative GPA criteria to enter our scholarship.
The interior design scholarship is open to students who can be at any level of schooling. Including but limited to university students, four-year college students, interior design students, first-year students, undergraduate students, bachelor’s degree students, post-secondary education students, and those focused on getting an online master’s degree. This is not an art history scholarship.
Our interior design scholarships are not part of a federal financial aid program. They are part of a private program to help graphic design arts and artists paid for in full by Sprak Design. This is not a memorial scholarship or an endowed scholarship. For more information about our degree program, feel free to email or call us today.
There is nothing we can do about, if you fail to win the scholarship, we suggest you to re-apply next year.
Terms And Condition
We Also Offering
- Scholarship Program For Visual Art Excellence For USA,Canada and Australia
- Scholarship Program for Graphic & Web Design Excellence For USA , Canada and Australia
- Scholarship Program for Graphic & Web Design Excellence For India
- Scholarship Program For Marketing Excellence For USA , Canada and Australia
- Scholarship Program For Mobile App UI Prototype Development For USA , Canada and Australia