Scholarship Program For Medical Excellence
For Australia, USA – Canada
Sprak design is a graphic design company which specializes in providing services to the medical and healthcare sectors. We have pioneered in medical brochure design for many high profile hospitals and pharma companies. Having so many years of experience of serving the medical and healthcare sector, we have introduced this scholarship program for the benefit of the students wanting to enter this field.
Many students are aspiring to gain education in this field but are unable to due to financial constraints. Sprak Design has come up with a scholarship program for medical excellence which can help students in USA , Canada and Australia to pursue their studies seamlessly.
Medical and healthcare is a highly respected field as the professionals working in that field are directly involved with saving lives and preventing humans from critical diseases. Physicians, nurses, counselors, etc., play a major role in improving the health conditions of people and consistently work towards their well-being. To establish yourself in this field you require quality of serving mankind and acquiring specialized education in the medical field.
How to Apply ?
To apply write thesis on the given topic and include all requested documents and sent it to [email protected] Application submission process is open now.
The Sprak Design Students Scholarship Review Committee will review all the received applications and schedule a face-to-face interview with the finalists. Winners to the scholarship program will be announced through our website in 31st May Of Every Year.
Applications Should Include
- Contact information
- Thesis on “Developing and evaluating an innovative educational strategy for Ethics in Undergraduate Medical Education”
- Current resume
- Two letters of reference. Reference letters provided should include details about the applicant’s character, career and/or volunteer accomplishments, work ethics, values and need for the scholarship. Letters should be written by either work colleagues or coaches, professors, etc. but should not come from family members. The letters can be submitted separately or with your application. They can be sent via mail to:[email protected]
This is to inform all Scholarship Programme’s Participant that please do not message or call on Whatsapp number mentioned on our website. Because we have a separate team for the Scholarship programme who takes care of your queries. For any queries related to scholarship drop a note at [email protected]
Please Note that contacting on call or other emails apart from [email protected] can leave a negative impact on your application.
Eligibility Criteria For The Program
- Students enrolled (or enrolling) as full time student of accredited college/university within the U.S./ Canada, for completion of undergraduate degree in Medical/Osteopathy, Dental, Veterinarian, Qualifying Specialty Nurse, Counseling/Clinical Psychology, Optometry or equivalent field.
- High school senior entering college, current college students, or graduate school.
- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.9 scale.
- Should be permanent resident of the United States of America or Canada.
- There should be no gap between Bachelors and Masters Degree.
- Be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program.
- Have graduated from high school or secondary school or equivalent.
- Have successfully completed at least one term of college or university courses following graduation from high school prior to applying.
- Should not be dropout.
- Should be a regular students.
Terms And Condition
We know medical students are busy with school, extra-curricular activities and filling out art scholarships. But our application deadline is fixed and we cannot exten
Currently we offer our college scholarship program to only USA , Canada and Australia students who is interested in a scholarship fund or award.
You must have a minimum 3.9 cumulative GPA criteria to enter our scholarship.
The Medical Scholarship is open to students who can be at any level of schooling. Including but limited to university students, four-year college students,Medical/Osteopathy, Dental, Veterinarian, Qualifying Specialty Nurse, Counseling/Clinical Psychology, Optometry or equivalent field or equivalent field. Students, first-year students, undergraduate students, bachelor’s degree students, post-secondary education students, and those focused on getting an online master’s degree.
Our Medical Scholarships are not part of a federal financial aid program. They are part of a private program to help Medical paid for in full by Sprak Design. This is not a memorial scholarship or an endowed scholarship. For more information about our degree program, feel free to email us today.
There is nothing we can do about, if you fail to win the scholarship, we suggest you to re-apply next year.
We Also Offering
- Scholarship Program For Interior Design Excellence For USA , Canada and Australia
- Scholarship Program For Visual Art Excellence For USA,Canada and Australia
- Scholarship Program for Graphic & Web Design Excellence For India
- Scholarship Program For Marketing Excellence For USA , Canada and Australia
- Scholarship Program For Mobile App UI Prototype Development For USA , Canada and Australia
- Scholarship Program For Gaming Excellence For USA , Canada and Australia
- Scholarship Program for Graphic & Web Design Excellence For USA , Canada and Australia
- Scholarship Program For Real Estate Excellence For USA , Canada and Australia
- Scholarship Program For Engineering Excellence For USA , Canada and Australia