Visual arts is an area that includes painting, photography, sculptures, ceramics, prints and film. Technology has increased career choices in the Visual Arts field to include web page design, music videos, video games and computer games etc as well.
Lot of talented students who are good in arts and related field, are unable to pursue a career in Visual Arts due to the high cost of college education. Team Sprak Design, wants to motivate all such students, who want to pursue their career in Visual Arts, to complete their studies without facing any financial problem. We provide merit scholarships to talented students to help them realize their dreams of becoming professional artists. As a visual artist, students can get employment into the following professions:
- Visual Artists and Illustrators
- Assistants Curators
- Managers of Cultural Events
- Assistants Film Directors
- Filmmakers, Videographers and Cinematographers
- Sound and Graphic Designers
- Exhibition and Set Designers
- Video and Audio Editors
- Photography Assistants
1. Pick an area under which you wish to be reviewed based on the sample(s) you are providing.
2. Read the below sample requirements for each area and submit a sample accordingly.
- Logo Design For Logo Design Company
- Booklet Design
- Wall Calendar Design
- Wedding Invitation Design
- Product Catalogue Design
- Corporate Presentation
- Packaging Designer
- Restaurant Menu Design
- Communication Design
- Flyer Design Services
- Creative Booklet Design
Criteria for Visual Art & Communication Scholarship And Sample Tips
Designers who want to apply for the scholarship program have to Submit 5 samples of 2 genre/are within the same genre/area of our website Sprakdesign so the reviewers can determine a consistent trend in your skill and potential. If our team finds it impressive enough, we will award the scholarship to those particular designers.
Formats Of Task
The body of artistic work you present should exemplify your design abilities and creative potential. Send your designs and psd in the following file formats :
- A.Vector (ai, PDF and EPS)
- A CMYK version
- A Pantone colour version
- A black, single Colour version
- A White version
- B.Raster Files (in RGB)
- C.Logo Variants (optional)
- Lock-up variants
- Smaller size variants
Eligibility Criteria For The Program:
- Enrolled in a degree-seeking undergraduate or graduate program and looking for design degree
- University is an accredited institution of higher learning
- This is not a design scholarship for interior design, but it is for fine arts,graphic design arts, visual arts, graphic communications, or any other Visual art design program.
- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.9 scale
- Should be permanent resident of the United States of America or Canada
- There should be no gap between Bachelors and Masters Degree
- Be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program.
- Have graduated from high school or secondary school or equivalent.
- Have successfully completed at least one term of college or university courses following graduation from high school prior to applying.
- Should not be dropout.
- Should be a regular students.
Visual Art & Communication Scholarship Details
The amount per scholarship is $1000 USD. This scholarship is available to anyone who is currently attending college or wants to attend college in future. We will be giving away one scholarship per year, every year until further notice. There is no purchase necessary to enter or win the scholarship. Our scholarship deadline is 15 May 2019. There are no extensions to our application deadline. We will notify the winner the day after the deadline via email. If you have a friend or otherwise . who is a Visual Art & Communication student and looking for a Visual Art & Communication scholarship, please send them our way!
Process of Application :
You need to send task which is given in the section “Criteria for scholarship” and following information to our email firstname.lastname@example.org, to enter the Visual Art & Communication scholarship competition.
- First and Last Name
- Link to your Graphic Design Portfolio
- Email Address
- Contact information
- Current resume
- Your story
- The reason why you think you should win
- What is your dream career?
- Two letters of reference. Reference letters provided should include details about the applicant’s character, career and/or volunteer accomplishments, work ethics, values and need for the scholarship. Letters should be written by either work colleagues or coaches, professors, etc. but should not come from family members. The letters can be submitted separately or with your application.
That’s all we require from your end; our final goal is to see every Visual art designer prosper.
This is to inform all Scholarship Programme’s Participant that please do not message or call on Whatsapp number mentioned on our website. Because we have a separate team for the Scholarship programme who takes care of your queries. For any queries related to scholarship drop a note at email@example.com
Please Note: Contacting on call or other emails apart from “Email ID” can leave negative impact on your application.
A. Can the scholarship deadline be extended?
We know graphics arts students are busy with school, extra-curricular activities and filling out art scholarships. But our application deadline is fixed and we cannot extend it.
B. Are people living outside of the United States, eligible for this Visual Art & Communication scholarship program?
Currently we offer our college scholarship program to only USA And Canada students who is interested in a scholarship fund or award.
C. Should i have to qualify for a certain GPA for the scholarship program?
You must have a minimum 3.9 cumulative GPA criteria to enter our scholarship.
D. What level of schooling do I need to participate?
The Visual Art & Communication scholarship is open to students who can be at any level of schooling. Including but limited to university students, four-year college students, Visual Art & Communication students, first-year students, undergraduate students, bachelor’s degree students, post-secondary education students, and those focused on getting an online master’s degree. This is not an art history scholarship.
E. Is this a financial aid program?
Our Visual Art & Communication scholarships are not part of a federal financial aid program. They are part of a private program to help Visual Art & Communication and artists paid for in full by Sprak Design. This is not a memorial scholarship or an endowed scholarship. For more information about our degree program, feel free to email or call us today.
F. If you don’t win the Visual Art & Communication scholarship, what is next?
There is nothing we can do about, if you fail to win the scholarship, we suggest you to re-apply next year.
Terms And Condition
- All applicants agree to allow Sprak Design to verify specific information (name, student ID number, institution, course of study).
- The scholarship will be awarded to winning students based on a set of criteria, including creative originality, innovation, academic drive, and industry passion.
- Submissions must be original creative works, not plagiarised, and present relative to the brief else automatically disqualified.
- Scholarship recipients will be chosen by a panel of experts from Sprak Design.
- Scholarship is in the amount of a one-time award of $1000.
- Recipients agree to having their photo and award details published on the Sprak Design.
- Sprak Design the right to change the rules and regulations for the scholarship program at any time with the exception of the dollar amount of the award and prior to the actual awarding to a recipient.
- Submission deadline is 15 May 2019. Late submissions cannot be accepted. Results will be declared on 31 May 2019 to individual who have won the scholarship.
- Only USA And Canada Citizens are eligible to apply.
- We are not sharing or sell students data or work to any third party company or person.